Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bellagio Photograph in antique frame


IMG_0798
Originally uploaded by rebeccaplotnick
One of my most popular images from Bellagio, Italy framed inside an antique frame. I found these frames at the antique market in Chicago last summer. I have had these empty for so long because I couldn't decide what to put inside. The frames are matching which is a rare find and I would love for them to be sold as a pair if possible. The pair would be $500 + shipping.

The photograph is 16x20 framed with antique glass so there is no glare. It looks more like a painting in person than a photograph. The total frame and photo measure 25" W x 29" H

All copyright and reproduction rights are retained by the artist. Artwork may not be reproduced by any process without the express written permission of the artist.

available for sale on etsy here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36518109

1 comment:

  1. This blog is amazing!!!I must to tell that i am a fan of every photo, actually i saw a beautiful picture about house in costa rica homes for sale they are stunning, very comfortable and wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete